Obsess And Devour
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bingley Festival Footage on Jubilee.la

3 posters

Go down

Bingley Festival Footage on Jubilee.la Empty Bingley Festival Footage on Jubilee.la

Post  Cherry Black Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:20 pm

If you're a subscriber to Jubilee.la (which you bloody well ought to be!) then you'll have received an email today informing you of the new footage available.
You may have taken a peek and thought "756MB???" but trust me, even if this murders your internet connection/download limit, it will be worth it.
It's been pro-shot, so no camera phone footage or wobbly hands, and the sound quality is fantastic.

Go forth and download!

Set list:
1) I Don't Have An Excuse...
2) Rebel Hiss
3) Smoke and Mirrors
4) Make You Crumble
5) In With The Out Crowd
6) Mannequin
7) Keep It Cool
8) Bayonet
9) The Greatest Story Never Told
10) Fuzz Are Down

Edit:
Audio from the festival can be downloaded here, for those who feel that sight and sound would be too much of a sensory overload.
Cherry Black
Cherry Black
Admin

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-10-02

https://obsessanddevour.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Bingley Festival Footage on Jubilee.la Empty Re: Bingley Festival Footage on Jubilee.la

Post  Geohound Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:10 pm

I've been watching this a lot. Kinda feel bad for the guys, there always has to be a dickhead at festivals. Thanks for the audio, now I can listen to it even more!
Geohound
Geohound
The Fool On The Pill

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-11-05

Back to top Go down

Bingley Festival Footage on Jubilee.la Empty Re: Bingley Festival Footage on Jubilee.la

Post  paulb09 Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:54 pm

Nice one with the audio only. I was going to do this, but I noticed there aren't any chapters, and I can't seem to get VLC to rip to any form of lossless, which I'd want to cut the whole thing into tracks before compressing to MP3.
paulb09
paulb09
The Fool On The Pill

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down