Members of the band???

Go down

Members of the band???

Post  Stephen on Fri May 28, 2010 4:48 pm

How is everyone doing?

So the band have recently updated their myspace page and its left me somewhat confused (again). Rather than listing the 4 members of the band that have been pictured on the profile for the last few months it has all changed and there is now a long list of contributors to the record.

This has answered some of my questions in that they have not been rerecording the stuff made during Michael and Jeff's time in the band (which is great news!!!). But it does leave a few other questions like who will be forming the live band now? and the age old question of when are we going to see the record?

I suspect it will be a few months yet but the indications on the WhiteGreyBlack twitter seem to be that there might be some action soon. I did not quite understand why there was that flurry of activity a few months back then nothing.

Enjoy the sun

Pheven
Stephen
The Fool On The Pill

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-08-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Members of the band???

Post  paulb09 on Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:53 am

I was just coming on here to mention White/Grey/Black's Twitter posts:

So were days away from releasing information on what we've got planned for WGB.
7:09 AM May 31st via web

@phunybuny and for once were not waiting on ourselves!
7:29 AM May 31st via web in reply to phunybuny
Still, I wonder how long "a few days" actually is, and even if it is a few days, it's only "what we've got planned". As for the vinyl, considering that supposedly "ready", we're coming up on three months now. And in regards to the members, I'm assuming Jenni and Tony are still in the line up as their names are also in that list of contributors.
paulb09
The Fool On The Pill

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephen on Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:44 pm

The WhiteGreyBlack twitter updated us again but in a trypically cryptic fashion:
Continuance development.
about 9 hours ago via web
I can understand about the delays to the releases, it seems like a lot has happened in the past 2 years and they did promise a lot to those of us who bought the year subscription.

There is a bit more info on the Jubilee Wikipedia Page regarding the release. It makes for interesting if bleak reading.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jubilee_(band)

Has anyone heard anything about when the members vinyl will be coming?
Stephen
The Fool On The Pill

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-08-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down