Obsess And Devour
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

November/December shows

4 posters

Go down

November/December shows Empty November/December shows

Post  Stephen Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:24 am

Is anyone on this board going to the shows in November/December? If so I would love to see any footage/sounds of the gigs. I am really interested to see if there has been a change in direction...

ANyone else think that Birthday Twin will be killing it!!!???!!!
Stephen
Stephen
The Fool On The Pill

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

November/December shows Empty Re: November/December shows

Post  Cherry Black Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:28 pm

If I wasn't a poor student, living in the wrong continent, I'd be there with bells on.
Hopefully someone here is going!
Cherry Black
Cherry Black
Admin

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-10-02

https://obsessanddevour.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Geohound Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:29 pm

They canceled the show for tonight... *sigh*
Geohound
Geohound
The Fool On The Pill

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post  bloodydoll Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:16 am

... and the show was also canceled today Crying or Very sad
bloodydoll
bloodydoll
The Fool On The Pill

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephen Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:18 pm

Where does it say that they have cancelled? I cannot find anywhere saying that they have. I hope not. I am getting a bit concerned about the fact that they have had to cancel 2 shows if this is the case...

There is nothing on the Jubilee Twitter, myspace or their web site.
Stephen
Stephen
The Fool On The Pill

Back to top Go down

Post  Geohound Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:58 pm

Heard about the first one through Goon Moon's twitter. Dunno about the second, but I can't say that I'm surprised.
Geohound
Geohound
The Fool On The Pill

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephen Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:06 pm

The first show there was an announcement through their myspace so it is a bit surprising that there hasn't been anything through that if it is really cancelled. I hope it isn't because I am hoping to see some video of the new line up slaying!
Stephen
Stephen
The Fool On The Pill

Back to top Go down

Post  bloodydoll Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:30 pm

I too wanted to see new photos, new videos ... they canceled the show from November 17 and today without giving any explanation ... and it just so they connect to their myspace page, facebook or twitter ...
bloodydoll
bloodydoll
The Fool On The Pill

Back to top Go down

Post  Cherry Black Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:21 pm

Even MORE NIN equipment for sale…

First of all, before getting to the subject of musical equipment up for grabs… I should clarify what happened about the notion of Jubilee finally playing some live shows in 2009… PSYCHE! Two for flinching. Honestly… Shit happened beyond our realm of control, and therefore: No-Go on the Rock Show(s). Sincere apologies to those of you who only found out after showing up to the cancelled gig. It truly was a last minute debacle, and nobody is more upset about it than we are.
When ya think about it though… Would there really be a more appropriate way for Jubilee to wrap up 2009, than with another disappointment and failure? For those of you out there always trying to somehow “read between the lines”… Let me clear up any possible rumors you may have heard right here and now: It’s ALL true. All of it. I am indeed a lunatic, drug-addicted, reclusive, thieving, asshole. I’m a meth-head AND a smack junky. I’m an agoraphobic… Incapable of setting foot outside of my home, yet I’ve ALSO frequently been in and out of “nuthouses” and rehab clinics this year. I shoot up into my eyeballs, eat pills ‘til I’m full, and give everybody within a 200-yard radius a contact-high from all the speed, smack, and crack I endlessly smoke. I’m whatever you want me to be. Pick whichever version amuses or repulses the most, and go with it. Maybe it’ll make ya feel better about yourself, or simply just inspire an interesting story to tell? Either way… As long as we’re possibly responsible for bringing more entertainment into your life, then everybody wins… Right?
One thing that is not as uncertain as all the aforementioned jabberjaw, is something you can DEFINITELY put money on… The only thing keeping our album from being released, or us playing live near you in 2010… Would be one of us ending up dead. Well… If those rumors indeed ARE true, then that doesn’t actually seem so far-fetched. But if not, better late than never, yes? Like they say: “Simply revise your expectations, and instead, we’ll always be early.”
Cherry Black
Cherry Black
Admin

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-10-02

https://obsessanddevour.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Geohound Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:32 am

Please not the "we don't owe you shit" talk. We did pay 20 bucks for that subscription.
Geohound
Geohound
The Fool On The Pill

Back to top Go down

Post  bloodydoll Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:37 pm

my subscription ends in March 2010. I just heard they are still in the process of recording the album ... I'm angry ...
bloodydoll
bloodydoll
The Fool On The Pill

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum